As per CSO websites, 68% of businesses struggle with lead generation. Another research shows that outsourced lead generation gives 43% better results when compared to in-house generated leads.
These are some of the statistics that reason in the direction of outsourcing your B2B lead generations.
Talking of the process, lead generation is not one day job. It requires persistent efforts, time, and resources. Further, the resources must include a set of dedicated marketing team and sales team with expertise in the business.
To be precise with the term dedicated, the team members must be well-aware and cross-experienced in each cycle of lead generation. Lacking in any aspect will pull you a step back from the direction of lead generation.
Usually, an in-house team does not consist of expertise, which in turn demands investment in rigorous training. Once the team is ready, control, and consistent analysis of the teams are needed.
On the other hand, when you hire a B2B lead generation company you get expertise in multiple facets. For example, the marketing team of a B2B lead generation company will include experts in the following verticals-
- Content Creation
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Event Promotion
- Appointment Setting
Having an in-house team in all the above vertical would demand a high budget, resources, and time. Whereas, when you outsource your B2B lead generation, all you have to do is focus on results at a fixed cost.
This is one of the primary reasons to consider outsourcing B2B lead generation. Beside the above-mentioned advantages, a handful of them (the important ones) are mentioned below-
- In-Depth Research – Lead generation companies begin the process with company selection. Once they are done with the first step, they proceed with client profiling. Client profiling needs a lot of research and data work. Before preparing a list of potential clients, the B2B lead generation companies enquire about the demand of the prospects. Once the list is ready, follow-up is done and feedbacks are collected.
This is a multi-step process and needs the supervision of experts. Further, the leads collected after such rigorous research work are often high quality. In such a case, the sales people only talk to people who are interested in their products and services, rather than wasting time on cold calling. As a result, the sales team ends up bringing business to the company instead of finding the prospective leads.
- Multi-Facet Expertise- A renowned lead generation company often has a refined process and system that are built on years of experience. Such a company is well-aware of the latest trends and best-suited formula as per different industry standards.
To adhere to your demand, the lead generation company will apply well-established lead generation strategies, incorporate the latest tools and software.
On contrary, when you depend on an in-house team to generate the leads, they will begin the process from square one, which will result in high costs and time.
- Reduces Operational Costs- Software and tools used for lead generation are often licensed. To capitalize them for lead generation, you have to buy a membership. A lead generation company already owns the relevant one. As a result, you will have access to the result of such software and tools without paying anything from your budget. Moreover, you don’t have to spend anything on training your in-house team for such tools and software.
Outsourcing the right agency will help you to focus on progress and results while providing you impressive ROI and considerably high profits.
The same goes for staff expertise as well. You can have access to diverse expertise at the cost of one or two in-house staff. Further, it is entirely on the agency on how to accomplish the goals.
- Excuse from Employee Records- With a B2B lead generation company, you don’t have to worry about staff going on leave or the delivery date. In a lead generation company, even if a staff member takes time off, your work won’t be delayed. Client projects are the top priority for lead generation companies, and hence, you will get an ensured result on the fixed date.
- Focus on Result- The outsourced B2B lead generation agency is precisely geared towards delivering the desired result to the client. To accomplish the goal, the agency applies the best strategy and practices to get set an appointment with potential leads, uncover the needs, and establish rapport. In addition, you will get the results in a detailed format against set matrices.This, further, helps you to track the progress and review the mistakes.
With an outsourced lead generation company, you get a better quality of leads in the given time. This is all possible without an overhead cost or getting involved in nitty-gritty of internal issues. As a result, you can invest time in other verticals of the company to enhance your business.
Overall, outsourcing your B2B lead generation can help you save time, resources, identify highly qualified leads, and set an appointment with prospects and your sales team. These benefits, altogether, will enhance lead efficiency in a limited period.
Lead generation, indeed, requires a lot of time, resources, and patience. Outsourcing helps you to set proper guidelines and provides results in an estimated time. If you are looking for a B2B lead generation agency, Valasys Media is the right platform. The company is pioneer in providing various services in B2B domain that includes lead generation, lead nurturing, appointment setting, account based marketing, and contact discover services.